Call an MHA Location Today
This position provides office support to a Psychiatric Urgent Care center.
High School diploma/GED with 2 years of office management experience.
Ability to engage with individuals in warm and welcoming manner.
Ability to communicate clearly via written and verbal skills.
Ability to initiate and handle multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner
1. Responsible for office management, including reception and office flow; managing logistics for office, Tier I and Tier II services, and Living Room Drop-in Services for Mental Health care – including replenishing program supplies, food for participants, ordering/preparing nutritious soups/sandwiches/beverages, protein bars and other snacks.
2. Maintain schedules developed by supervisors for outreach, skill-based treatment, on-call services, and weekend/holiday service coverage.
3. Maintain emergency funds for emergency meds, emergency respite, and emergency food.
4. Support participants who drop-in to the Living Room requesting mental health crisis intervention/crisis/ stabilization, or evidence-based skill-building services.
5. Responsible for ensuring all daily contact logs are completed
6. Complete Medicaid and NJMHAPP billing
7. Attend daily meetings
8. Other duties as assigned.
Ask about eligibility for our Retention Incentive Program after 6 months of employment.
EISS Program Director
MHAEM is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MHAEM’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.